Urbanest Quay Street - Sydney
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Urbanest Quay Street
The Sydney student housing has all-inclusive bills, contents insurance, unlimited Wi-Fi throughout, 24/7 dedicated on-site team, study/conference rooms, iMac zones, big screen TV, coin-operated laundry, games room, secure bike storage, gym, a large ground-floor social lounge with comfy seating, an outdoor courtyard with BBQ area, tables and benches, CCTV security, and swipe card access
- UTS Insearch 2 minutes walk
- University of Technology Sydney 6 minutes walk
- University of Notre Dame 10 minutes walk
- University of Sydney 15 minutes walk
- Central Train Station 3 minutes walk
- Market City/Paddy’s Markets 3 minutes walk
- Central Park Mall 8 minutes walk
- Bus Stop - George Street 3 minutes walk
*Prices are per person per week.
**Availability is subject to change depending on students' university year and same-sex shared rooms.
***Bond equal to 4 weeks rent and up to 2 weeks advance rent is required to secure your booking for 90 days bookings or longer. If your booking is less than 90 days, you will need to pay A$500 bond.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is a 2-minute stroll to UTS Insearch, a 6-minute walk to the University of Technology Sydney. There are many excellent transport options available within close proximity to the building. Located in the heart of Chinatown, uncover hidden street art, countless shops, and bustling food markets and when you're ready to relax after a busy day exploring, take a break in the beautiful outdoor courtyard.
Choose Your Room
£0 / week
International students can pay monthly or fortnightly when they arrive. A 4-week refundable bond and 2 weeks rent are required in advance.
- Cancellation of booking prior to the start of the tenancy:
A student can cancel an agreement without penalty provided written notice has been provided at least 30 calendar days prior to the agreement's start date.
If cancellation is requested less than 30 days before the agreement's start date, the student will be responsible for rent until a replacement tenant has been found. A student bond may be held partially or in full to cover rent payments until their tenancy has been taken over.
- Cancellation of booking during the tenancy:
The property reserves the right to recover reasonable costs for agreement cancellation and early termination from advanced rent or bond payments (included but not limited to cleaning, advertising, administration costs and loss of rent) until the room is relet.
U Stress Less Booking Policy
If current Australian Government travel restrictions are extended beyond the commencement date of your contract, the commencement date will be adjusted to be in line with the Government travel restrictions being lifted.
As a bonus, if you have a confirmed booking for Semester 2, 2020 and you are unable to arrive before 1 November 2020, Urbanest will defer your booking to Semester 1, 2021 at your Semester 2, 2020 rates**.
- All commencement dates will be adjusted to 14 days after the travel are lifted in Australia.
- Students that have a confirmed booking have an option to cancel their booking at any stage before the travel restrictions being lifted in Australia without incurring a penalty.
- Upon the travel restrictions being lifted in Australia affected students will have a further 5 days to cancel their booking without incurring a penalty.
- Students must inform Urbanest if the travel restrictions are not lifted in their country at the time when they have been lifted in Australia.