The Recording Rooms
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Recording Rooms
Relax with friends and watch the large-screen TV. Make the most of the quiet in our study room. Invite friends to a dinner party in our Moroccan themed dining room. Work up a sweat in our gym, or take part in games in our activity area.
The amenities provided by this student accommodation include Wi-Fi, table tennis, private study room, a gym, communal lounge, and on-site management.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£205 / Week
Choose Your Room
A 17m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, ensuite bathroom, workspace, ample storage, kitchenette, and lounge area.
A 17m2 self-contained studio featuring a double bed, wardrobe, ample storage, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, and lounge area.
A 19m2 self-contained studio with a small double bed, study area, wardrobe, seating area, en-suite bathroom, and fitted kitchenette. Double occupancy with no additional cost.
A 26m2 self-contained studio featuring double bed, wardrobe, workspace, ample storage, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, and lounge area.
A 15m2 en-suite room featuring a double bed, workspace, ample storage, and wardrobe. You'll have access to a shared kitchen, dining and lounge area.
A 17m2 self-contained penthouse studio with double bed, study desk, wardrobe, plenty of storage, ensuite bathroom with a shower, Kitchenette with fridge freezer, combi-oven, and seating area
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
Can I cancel my booking?
If you accept an offer of accommodation online or by signing a Tenancy Agreement, and then decide you wish to cancel outside of the Initial Cancellation Period, the following applies:
- You remain liable for the weekly rent (for each and every week or part week) until you are able to find another tenant that is acceptable to Homes for Students (it is your responsibility to find another tenant) and we are able to re-let the room
- If we are able to re-let the room we will release you from the agreement upon payment of a £250 release fee which we will recover by retaining your deposit (which will not, therefore, be returned). If you have paid a different amount as a deposit (such as £150) then this is the amount that will be retained.
1st Year Applicants Only
If you are a prospective student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from the agreement you will need to provide:
- Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
You can terminate your tenancy agreement if you have an existing medical condition and this is recorded on your application prior to a room offer being made. We will require medical proof with your application and you will be liable for a minimum of 4 weeks’ rent or to the end of the current rent period, whichever is longer.