Vita Fountainbridge - Edinburgh
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Vita Fountainbridge
Cameo cinema is less than 2 minutes away and King's theatre is also within a walking distance. You will also reach the Churchhill theatre with a short ride or a long walk down the same road. TESCO market is also located on the same road.
Living in this Edinburgh student housing, you will benefit from all-inclusive bills, high-speed Wi-Fi, 24/7 security, secure key fob entry system, on-site management team, laundry facility, private study rooms, movie room, fully-equipped gym, 40" flat-screen Smart TV in all studios, free-to-use bikes, housekeeping, weekday grab-to-go breakfast, and a spacious social hub to relax and enjoy your time with friends.
*flexible stays are available with a 10% premium to the weekly rate for 44 weeks and 5% premium to the 47 weeks.
**Please note that the £350 deposit will not be paid at the time of booking. When a booking is made, an advance rental payment will take place (equal to 2 weeks rent) and this amount will be later deducted from the 1st instalment. As for the £350 security deposit, it will be paid with the 1st instalment and act as cover for any damages that may occur during the tenancy period. It will be refunded subject to any potential damages.
Book from 1st of April to 15th of April and get 1 week off! T&Cs apply.
Choose Your Room
A 20m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, TV, ample storage, workspace, en-suite bathroom and a fully-fitted kitchen. Located between the 1st floor and the 6th floor. The room comes with courtyard views, Fountainbridge views, or canal views.**The prices mentioned are the starting rates. Rooms on higher floors and/or better views come with higher rates.
A 25m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, TV, ample storage, workspace, en-suite bathroom and a fully-fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar or a dining area. Located between the 2nd floor and the 6th floor. The room comes with canal views or courtyard views.
**The prices mentioned are the starting rates. Rooms on higher floors and/or better views come with higher rates.
A 25m2 accessible studio with a double bed, TV, ample storage, workspace, en-suite bathroom and a fully-fitted kitchen. Located between the ground floor and the 4th floor. The room comes with courtyard views.**The prices mentioned are the starting rates. Rooms on higher floors and/or better views come with higher rates.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
£279 / Week
International students can pay in 2 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor (one in August and the other in January).
- During September, all students are required to pay their 1st instalment within 48 hours from the time of booking.
We allow a 14-day cooling-off period after paying the deposit if a studio is booked prior to 17 July.
After 17 July, the cooling-off period becomes 48 hours. If you cancel within 14 days (or 48 hours after 17 July), the account that paid the deposit will be given a full refund. Once you have booked and the 14 days have passed (or 48 hours after 17 July), you are bound into a legal licence agreement which requires you to pay the rent for the full period of the licence agreement.
We suggest if you are unsure about exam results, receiving your visa or other conditions that you do not book until you are sure.
After booking and the expiry of the 14 days (or 48 hours after 17 July), the only way to release yourself is to find a replacement tenant who will take on the full rent contract.
**** 4-Point Promise - COVID Update:
Contact us for cancellations in the following cases:
1.NO PLACE – The student doesn’t get their grades/acceptance into university.
2.NO VISA – The student’s visa is denied, or visa offices closed, and they’re unable to process.
3.NO TRAVEL – Government-imposed travel restriction are in place either from their home country or in the UK, preventing them from travelling up to 1 November.
4.NO COURSE – Either the course is completely cancelled, or it turns 100% online.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
1. Cancelling within the cool-off period: You can cancel within 5 days after making a booking with a full refund of any amount paid provided it was before 25th May 2021. After that date, you can cancel only within 48 hours with a full refund.
2. You can cancel at any time if:
- You cannot travel at any date between the start of your tenancy agreement up to 15th January 2022 due to travel bans.
- Your course is cancelled.
- Your course start date is delayed in both offline and online learning from the start of your tenancy period until 15th January 2022 or later.
- If your visa to study in the UK is declined.
- If you are declined for a place at the university.
3. To cancel outside the cool-off period, you must submit the proof in writing within 48 hours of being aware of the reason for cancellation. If it is due to a declined visa, you can cancel at any time before 16th August 2021.