The Haymarket - Edinburgh
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Haymarket
Cineworld Cinema is a short stroll away from the building offering the latest films. Right outside your door, there's a couple of very good restaurants, including Xiang Bala Hotpot, perfect for a good meal on a chilly winter night.
The Edinburgh student housing has fully-furnished rooms, free Wi-Fi, 24/7 CCTV, all-inclusive bills, on-site maintenance, housekeeping and cleaning services, social calendar with events, communal spaces, on-site gym, laundry room, and bike storage.
*Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
***International guarantor is accepted if you want to pay in installments (September Intake - minimum 38-week contract)
***Book Now and get 2 Weeks Early Free Arrival.
It is a 25-minute bus ride away from the University of Edinburgh and a 20-minute ride to Edinburgh Napier University. The building is 5 minutes stroll to Haymarket station and the city centre, where you can find all types of restaurants, cafes, and shops. It is also close to St. Mary Cathedral, the Dean Bridge, and various other city attractions.
Choose Your Room
An en-suite room with a bed, ample storage, a workspace, a wardrobe, shelving unit, TV and a shared kitchen and living area.
A 12-13m2 en-suite room with a bed, workspace, TV, wardrobe, shelving unit, and a shared kitchen and living area. Located on the 2nd floor.
This self-contained studio features a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, plenty of storage, private bathroom, and a modern kitchenette.
An 11m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, wardrobe, a workspace, under-bed storage, TV, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen. Located on the ground, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
A 13-15m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, under-bed storage, TV, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen.
A 16-18m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, under-bed storage, a workspace, TV, wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen. Located on the 2nd floor.
A 19-22m2 self-contained studio with a small double bed, under-bed storage, ample storage, TV, workspace, ensuite bathroom and a private kitchen.
£149 / week
Refer new Nido resident to stay with us and win a £100 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book a classic ensuite, premium studio or a superior studio to get £500 cashback.
Book your room now for semester two or three and get £500 cashback!
Refer a friend and get up to £1000! T&Cs apply.
Book your room and pay in instalments with a guarantor based in the UK or Overseas!
Book now and get free dual occupancy on all studio rooms!
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor except for select properties.
New cancellation policy applicable on Globe Works, Castle Hill, Haigh Court, Heritage Court, The Walls, Haymarket , Alliot House, Barnard Point, West Hampstead, Arundel House, Boyce House, and St James.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.