London Nest Don Gratton House
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About London Nest Don Gratton House
London, the capital of the UK, is its biggest city. It is one of the most populated cities in the world. It is the third-most populous city in Europe.
Don Gratton House is a student housing in London that offers double ensuites. They feature a double bed, a study desk and a chair, a wardrobe, a private bathroom, and plenty of storage space.
The residence has a variety of facilities and services. The facilities include Wi-Fi and broadband throughout, a laundry room, and a shared space. Other services include on-site security and CCTV, a roof terrace, bike storage, on-site maintenance, and wheelchair accessibility. It’s quite the choice for people looking for student houses in London to rent.
The property is located on Old Montague Street, only a 22-minute ride from Central London. It is surrounded by many energetic and interesting locations, including eatery spots, entertainment venues, and other places of interest. If you’re a Mexican cuisine enthusiast, you’ll definitely enjoy eating at DF Tacos-Shoreditch. It serves delicious Mexican dishes, including tacos, in a stylish and modern setting. If you want to grab a quick bite, Honest Burgers Spitalfields is just ten minutes away, and it offers juicy burgers plus fries and drinks in a bright space. Pizza Union Aldgate is another nearby eatery offering mouth-watering pizza in a lively atmosphere.
When you need to do some grocery shopping, Tesco Express is just four minutes on foot, and it has plenty of products at reasonable prices to cater to your needs. After your busy day on campus, we suggest you blow off some steam by taking a casual evening stroll at Rope Walk Gardens, where you can enjoy the greenery and the scenery. Over the weekend, you may enjoy a night out with your pals and watch the latest box office movies at the Curzon Aldgate movie theatre. You may also choose to go on a shopping spree at Canary Wharf Shopping Centre, where you’ll find lots of shops, stores, and boutiques. Another thing you can do during the weekend is visit the iconic Tower of London, where you can explore the Crown Jewels and Beefeaters.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Sold Out / Week
Choose Your Room
A Single en-suite room featuring a double bed, workspace, wardrobe, dining area, private bathroom and a shared
kitchen between 4-7 students.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
For long term bookings, you can pay up to a maximum of 4 instalments.
Guarantor isn't required.
- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund to you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
- Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs accepted, the Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
- Full or partial payment for the accommodation booking must be received as per date stated on the invoice.
- Your Visa is Rejected: if your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. If your Visa application has been declined, a full refund will be offered subject to sending your visa rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. Please note that this does not include situations where your visa has been granted and subsequently withdrawn. This letter must include a date and student’s name.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both London Nest and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf.
London Nest Limited, Aruna House, 2 Kings Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2QA. Registered in England & Wales 07422337
VAT Number: 155859272