West Hampstead - London
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About West Hampstead
The building is close to many excellent transportation options with easy connections to the rest of London. There's a Costa Coffee a short walk away from the building, where you can grab your daily coffee dose.
The London student property has free Wi-Fi, on-site maintenance, 24/7 security, bike storage, social calendar with events throughout the year, housekeeping and cleaning services, laundry room, on-site gym, cinema room, and communal spaces. All utility bills are included in your rent.
*Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
*2 weeks free early arrival to cover the period of quarantine
**Free dual occupancy is available for all studio rooms
***International guarantor is accepted if you want to pay in installments (September Intake - minimum 38-week contract)
It is a 25-minute underground ride to University College London, 27 minutes to University of the Arts London, and 19 minutes to the Royal Academy of Music. Finchley Road station is a 10-minute walk away and Brondesbury is a quick tube ride away, where you can visit Klin Theatre and dine in one of the many restaurants there with your new friends.
Choose Your Room
A 25m2 en-suite apartment with two rooms, each comes with a double bed, bedside table, a workspace, a safe, with one bathroom between the two and a shared kitchen and living area.
A 12.5m2 en-suite room in a 4-8 bedroom apartment, the room comes with a double bed, a workspace, safe, shelving unit, and a shared kitchen and living area. Located on the 5th and/or 6th floor.
A 17-20m2 self-contained studio with a small double bed, ample storage, a workspace, a wardrobe, shelving unit, dining table for two people, a safe, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen.
A 24m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, shelving unit, safe, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen. Located on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th floors.
A 28m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, bedside table, safe, wardrobe, workspace, shelving unit, en-suite bathroom and a private kitchen. Located on the 7th and 8th floors.
A 31m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, a workspace, safe, a wardrobe, shelving unit, en-suite bathroom, and a private kitchen. Located on the 5th and 6th floors.
A 10.5m2 en-suite room with a double bed, bedside table, safe, ample storage with access to the shared kitchen and living area.
A 25m2 en-suite room with a double bed, bedside table, a workspace, safe, shelving unit and a shared kitchen and living area. Located on the 3rd and 4th floor.
£234 / week
Refer new Nido resident to stay with us and win a £100 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies.
Book Premium Plus Studio to get £500 cashback!
Book a Premium En-Suite for 44-51 weeks to get the following
- Up to £1,500 towards flights to the UK
- Up to £100 to cover the cost of an Uber ride to West Hampstead.
You will need to provide flight receipt to be applicable for this offer.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor except for select properties.
New cancellation policy applicable on Globe Works, Castle Hill, Haigh Court, Heritage Court, The Walls, Haymarket , Alliot House, Barnard Point, West Hampstead, Arundel House, Boyce House, and St James.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.