West Village - Glasgow
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About West Village
This Glasgow student property neighbourhood surrounding the property has shops and restaurants with everything you might need. Mansfield Park is right outside the door for evening strolls or picnics with friends. Tesco and polish market are nearby for any daily needs. Patrick library is a short distance away where you can have study groups with colleagues. Don't miss out on Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and Glasgow Botanic Gardens while you're exploring the city.
The building has all-inclusive bills, free content insurance, free Wi-Fi, 24/7 CCTV, communal spaces, internal courtyard, cinema room, on-site gym, games room, bike storage, and on-site laundry.
We are offering free cancellation up to 31st May 2021 for bookings of 39 weeks or more!
Choose Your Room
A 13m2 en-suite room with a 3/4 double bed, study area, ample storage, and access to the shared kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster & kettle and a communal lounge with sofas & a large TV.
A 17.9m2 self-contained studio with a large bed, Smart TV, generous study area, and a fully-fitted kitchen with 2 hobs and a fridge.
A 22.1m2 self-contained studio with a big bed, workspace, ample storage, en-suite bathroom, fully-fitted kitchen, an additional stylish sofa bed, an angle-poised table lamp, a floor lamp, enhanced window dressings, a contemporary shelving unit and a coffee table.
£152 / Week
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
We understand that plans change which is why we’ve introduced our free cancellation policy. If you book to live with us during 2021/22 academic year and your plans change, you can cancel by 31st May 2021 with no charge.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion only applies to 39 or more week tenancy agreements for the 2021/22 academic year, starting in September.
- To qualify you must book a room and complete a tenancy agreement with Downing Students (in accordance with these terms) before 1st March 2021 and any application to cancel must be received by no later than 5 pm on 31st May 2021.
- A £100 holding deposit is required to complete your application. If cancelled by 31st May your holding deposit will be refunded.
- After this date, the standard cancellation terms apply!
- This promotion only applies to all bookings made directly with Downing Students or via their international accommodation referral agents and excludes any bookings made through any University or Higher Education Institutions accommodation office.
- In order to benefit from this promotion and to cancel your booking, you are required to email the team based at the accommodation you have booked.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- To be entitled to this promotion any existing customers must have made all outstanding payments due on their 2020/21 account.
- In any instances where a holding deposit is paid and the tenant fails to manually or digitally sign the tenancy agreement, we reserve the right to retain the holding deposit in lieu of costs incurred.
- This policy could be removed or changed at any time.
- This promotion is made in addition to standard cancellation policies.
- This offer does not apply to City Club Apartments.
For bookings made before the 31st July for the next ‘academic year’, you may cancel your booking within 48 hours from the time of booking. In the case where a deposit is paid, and the offer of accommodation is declined, i.e. the tenant fails to manually or digitally sign a Tenancy Agreement, we will retain £75 from the deposit in lieu of administration charges.
For bookings made between the 1st and 31st of August for the next academic year, you will not be able to cancel. If you chose to cancel your booking with the property during the cancellation period, we will retain £75 from the deposit paid in lieu of administration fees.