CX Rome Student Place
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About CX Rome Student Place
CX Rome Student Place is the green area for students, you'll love doing sports and going out, and socialize in a clean environment. CX Rome Student Place is located less than a mile from Tor Vergata.
CX Rome Student Place is a pure green landing hosting 1.500 students per year. It offers you 1.540 beds, divided into 17 units on an area of 50.000 square meters with 15.000 square meters of green.
At CX Rome Student Place, everything is being taken care of. We provide a party zone, lounge, BBQ area, parking, study rooms, gym, restaurant, and more.
Start your new green life with us! Book your place now!
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
- Monthly payment ( guarantor is not a must )
REGULAR Anticipated monthly payments with a credit card, debit card or bank transfer:-Two months deposit and credit card or an additional month of deposit requestedas a guarantee
GUARANTED Standing order:- Two months deposit andcredit card or an a additional month of deposit requested as a guarantee
ADVANCED Anticipated full payment for annual bookings -5% discount- One month deposit requested as a guarantee
Before the check in:
-Confirmatory Deposit of Eur 250,00 paid for the booking confirmation is not refundable. For booking cancellations from 15th day before the arrival date, until the arrival date, the first month of rent will be charged as well.
After Check in:
- Withdrawal and penalties
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Contract by written notice to be sent by registered letter to CampusX. The notice period is calculated from the day in which the registered letter is sent, and it must be of at least 180 (one hundred and eighty) days for annual contracts, 90 (ninety) days for 6 months contracts and for contract longer than 6 months, and 30 (thirty) days for contracts with a duration of less than six months.
- In case of early withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall pay CampusX a penalty equal to:
- For stays shorter than 7 months, the cancellation penalty amounts to one monthly instalment of Accommodation Quota.
- For stays longer than 7 months, the cancellation penalty amounts to two monthly instalments of the Accommodation Quota.
-The Customer shall also reimburse CampusX for the registration tax for the early termination of the Contract. If the Customer fails to comply with the notice period defined in article 4.1., the Accommodation Quota, as defined in the Contract, shall be paid for the entire period of notice that was not given.
- CampusX may use the penalties as specified in point 4.2 by withholding the related amount from the security deposit. In case the security deposit is not sufficient, CampusX will ask the Customer for the extra payment which must be made within 15 (fifteen) days.