Nido Heritage Court - Liverpool
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Nido Heritage Court
The University of Law - Liverpool is 10 minutes away on foot and Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) is just a 20-minute bus ride away. This student hall lies in an ideal location just a couple of minutes away from various transportation links that allow you to enjoy the city to the fullest. It is only 20 minutes away from the beautiful Wavertree Botanic Garden, a 19th-century park that's worth checking out. Victoria Gallery & Museum is close by as well.
This comfy Liverpool student residence has all-inclusive bills, free Wi-Fi, 24 security, on-site maintenance, cleaning service, laundry room, 24/7 car parking, social calendar with events, communal spaces, and private garden.
*Flexible start dates: Arrive late up until 90 days
***International guarantor is accepted if you want to pay in installments (September Intake - minimum 38-week contract)
***Book Now and get 2 Weeks Early Free Arrival.
It is just a 12-minute stroll from both the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University. Edge Hill station is an 8-minute walk away and the city centre is less than 30 minutes away as well. The location provides easy access to Liverpool's main attractions. Jack's supermarket is a short walk from the building, which offers budget-friendly food and groceries.
Choose Your Room
A 9m2 single room with a small double bed, workspace, wardrobe, shelving unit, washbasin, and access to a shared bathroom and kitchen with a hob, microwave, oven, and fridge. The communal living area has comfy sofas and a flat-screen TV.
£89 / week
Book with three friends or more and win £150 voucher to spend with more than 150 retailers (Amazon, Starbucks, Gap and more).
**Minimum 44 weeks stay. T&C'S applies
Book Now and get £1000 Cashback. Hurry up! this offer is valid for a limited time.
**This offer is valid for 46-weeks bookings or more.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor except for select properties.
New cancellation policy applicable on Globe Works, Castle Hill, Haigh Court, Heritage Court, The Walls, Haymarket , Alliot House, Barnard Point, West Hampstead, Arundel House, Boyce House, and St James.
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days
- If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room.
- The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown restrictions has been lifted, or your University opens the course on campus.
- If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day, which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards. You do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement If you are affected.
- No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
- Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
- Has your course been cancelled?
- Have you not been able to get a visa?
- Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
In these cases, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
- We match your new course date with your contract start date.
- If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.