The Priory Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Priory Unite
This property is very close to the city centre which means you will have access to a lot of attractions. You will be close to the Leeds Art gallery while living here. The building is only a couple of minutes away from Leeds Cathedral and famous markets like Morrisons. Famous chains like McDonald's are also available nearby.
The Priory Leeds student housing has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, recycling service, printing service, on-site laundry, vending machines, study area, pool table, communal area with TV, courtyard and bike storage.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Tell us what you are looking for
The search options might be available, please fill the form below and one of our accommodation experts will do their best to find it for you!
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.