The Old Fire Station Unite - Aberdeen
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Old Fire Station Unite
The Old Fire Station Unite is close to the Beach Leisure Centre with its ice rink and fitness centre. There is a nearby supermarket suitable for your daily needs and if you are interested in a historical tour the Maritime Museum and the Tolbooth Museum are within a walking distance.
The Old Fire Station Unite has 273 rooms to rent for students with a selection of both en-suite rooms with shared kitchen facilities and private studios with private kitchens. students can also enjoy socializing in the communal area with snacks always available in the vending machines.
This Aberdeen student housing has various on-site facilities, including car parking with extra charge, on-site laundry, vending machines, and on-site bike storage. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the building, free contents insurance and all-inclusive bills that include water, gas, electricity and heating. Moreover, the property has secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management team and on-site maintenance team. Communal spaces inside the building, include a communal lounge, communal study area, and outdoor social space.
**For short-term inquiries, please contact us for more information.
** Now for a limited time, you can pay your rent in 8 instalments.
It is just an 18-minute walk to the University of Aberdeen and a 30-minute bus ride to Robert Gordon University. Bus stops are extremely close to the property with Union Square Shopping Centre just a 15-minute stroll away. It is close to the city centre with restaurants like McDonald's only a 15-minute stroll away.
Choose Your Room
This 12.5m2 en-suite room features a single bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen with an average of 2-4 other residents.
This self-contained studio is split between two floors. The upstairs bedroom comes with a double bed and en-suite facilities. Downstairs there's an open kitchen and lounge.
£104 / week
Book now to receive £500 cashback. Hurry Up! This is a limited offer for 40+ weeks only.
Refer a friend and earn £200 credit for each friend.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay by bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed both by the student and the guarantor.
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. In case this happened, this student will be released from their tenancy.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact us. These cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then he/she might be able to delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin or in the UK, preventing students from travelling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact us. The tenancy start date will be delayed until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early, our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.