The Old Fire Station Unite
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Old Fire Station Unite
The Old Fire Station Unite is close to the Beach Leisure Centre with its ice rink and fitness centre. There is a nearby supermarket suitable for your daily needs and if you are interested in a historical tour the Maritime Museum and the Tolbooth Museum are within a walking distance.
The Old Fire Station Unite has 273 rooms to rent for students with a selection of both en-suite rooms with shared kitchen facilities and private studios with private kitchens. students can also enjoy socializing in the communal area with snacks always available in the vending machines.
This Aberdeen student accommodation has Wi-Fi throughout, free contents insurance, all-inclusive bills, secure access, fire system, 24/7 call centre, CCTV, on-site management tea, on-site maintenance team, printing service, recycling service, on-site laundry, vending machines, study area, communal lounge with TV, outdoor courtyard with BBQ, benches, and table tennis, car parking with extra charge, and bike storage.
It is just an 18-minute walk to the University of Aberdeen and a 33-minute bus ride to Robert Gordon University. Bus stops are extremely close to the property with Union Square Shopping Centre just a 15-minute stroll away. It is close to the city centre with restaurants like McDonald's only a 15-minute stroll away.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£103 / week
Choose Your Room
This 12.5m2 en-suite room features a single bed, workspace, and a shared kitchen with an average of 2-4 other residents.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy.
If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only.
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
- a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
- a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published.
31 May Cancellation Promotion: if you book a room with Unite Students for the 2021/22 academic year by 31 May 2021, you can cancel your booking before this date without penalty.