London Nest Hawley Wharf
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About London Nest Hawley Wharf
This London student accommodation is located in a lively student area with multiple restaurants and cafes within a short walking distance. The vibrant Camden Market is just a 6-minute walk from the building where you can find various shops and stalls. If you're an animal lover then make sure you visit ZSL London Zoo and the Penguin Beach at Regent Park. Don't miss out on the famous Madame Tussauds London where you can take pictures with wax replicas of your favorite celebrities.
The building has Wi-Fi, on-site management, a co-working space, and an on-site gym.
** This building listed for informational purposes only. **
It is a 15-minute walk to Royal Veterinary College - London, a 26-minute stroll to University College London, and within a 20-minute bus ride to the University of Westminster - Marylebone Campus - London. A bus station will be conveniently right on your doorstep as well as a supermarket.
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Tell us what you are looking for
Unfortunately we don't have any options available right now. Please feel free to complete an enquiry form and we will be in touch when options do become available.
For long term bookings, you can pay up to a maximum of 4 instalments.
Guarantor isn't required.
- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund to you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
- Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs accepted, the Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
- Full or partial payment for the accommodation booking must be received as per date stated on the invoice.
- Your Visa is Rejected: if your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. If your Visa application has been declined, a full refund will be offered subject to sending your visa rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. Please note that this does not include situations where your visa has been granted and subsequently withdrawn. This letter must include a date and student’s name.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both London Nest and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf.
London Nest Limited, Aruna House, 2 Kings Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2QA. Registered in England & Wales 07422337
VAT Number: 155859272