- Special Offers
- Facilities & Services
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
- Similar Properties
60 Moira Street, L6 1BA
24 mins by public transport to Central Liverpool
About Prospect Point
Prospect Point is a Liverpool student accommodation providing students with accommodation close to their respective universities and institutions. This property has a range of studios and en-suite rooms for students to choose from, with accessible options being available as well. All units mainly include a double-bed with a bedside table and under-bed storage, a wardrobe, a full-length m...See More
Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
Facilities & Services
Security & Safety
Choose Your Room
**Double Occupancy+ £20.00
Prospect PointLiverpool, United Kingdom
* Note:Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
International students can pay in 4 instalments for long-term bookings without a UK guarantor.
8 instalments for International students booking in SOME properties in Liverpool is available now.
Please note that to complete bookings we require the following:
- The £250 Advance Rent as stated on the tenancy document (for the avoidance of doubt, no Advance Rent is required for bookings in Scotland).
- There is no Deposit for properties in Scotland.
- Payment details – International students can choose to pay via bank transfer or by card.
- The tenancy agreement needs to be agreed upon by both the student and the guarantor
- Multiple cities don't require ARP, including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bedford, Birmingham, Cardiff, Coventry, Durham, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Medway, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, and Leeds.
UK Students can pay up to 7 instalments for Long-term bookings.
7 days Cooling Off Period After Booking Confirmation
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Ro...
Frequently Asked Questions:
When am I able to move in?
You can move in on the mentioned date on your tenancy agreement and app or after. Before moving in, however, you will have to book a move-in slot.
How can I receive my keys?
You can get your keys from reception. Just make sure you have booked a check-in slot beforehand and brought over your ID.
Can I move in earlier than my start date?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. However, you can have an additional short-term booking before your contract starts.
Should I pay for the internet?
Wifi will be included in your rent with a speed of 110Mb/s.
Can I store my luggage at the reception after check-out?
Unfortunately, storage cannot be offered by the property.