Windsor - Brisbane
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
This neighbourhood is within reach to all amenities. Zone Fresh Gourmet market is nearby to have all amenities in one place. Windsor Park is a 7-minute walk to indulge in a quiet morning jog or an evening stroll. Brisbane Opal Museum is right around the corner for a historic tour to explore the opal mining industry.
This Brisbane student home offers all-inclusive bills, free Wi-Fi, cleaning service, communal lounge, fully-fitted kitchen, and a laundry facility with washing machine.
Choose Your Room
A fully-furnished private lockable room features a king single bed, ample storage space, wardrobe, AC and a study area. The living area, kitchen and bathroom are shared. The building has all-inclusive bills, free Wi-Fi, cleaning service, communal lounge, fully-fitted kitchen, and a laundry facility with washing machine.
£98 / week
You can pay your rent monthly, though must remain in advance at all times.
After signing the lease agreement; Form R18 Rooming Accommodation Agreement, Special Terms and House Rules form a legally binding document that locks you into this agreement until the lease end date.
If the tenant is in breach of this agreement, before the lease end date despite other provisions of this agreement, Hive Student Accommodation may claim from the tenant:
• The rent and service charges until Hive Student Accommodation re-lets the premises to a suitable candidate or the end of the tenancy whichever is the earlier.
• The costs (including advertising costs) of re-letting and attempting to re-let the premises. These costs include;o Break Lease Fee; equivalent to two (2) weeks rent + GST, to cover the associated costs with the re-letting of the property, incurred by the owner of the property.o Advertising Fee of $100 + GST, to cover the cost of advertising on www.realestate.com.auo Mattress Protector replacement fee of $15+GST, to cover the owner’s cost of supplying a new mattress protector to the replacement tenant.
-If the tenant would like to vacate the property prior to the lease end date, displayed under Item 7.3 of Form R18 the tenant will need to follow the break lease procedure outline below:•
Provide Hive Student Accommodation with a completed and signed Form R13 - Resident Leaving Form.
• Pay the Break Lease, Advertising and Mattress Protector Fee outlined above.
• Maintain rental payments in advance, equal to the rental amount and service charges outlined in Item 8 of Form R18 until Hive StudentAccommodation re-lets the premises to a suitable candidate or the end of the tenancy as specified in Item 7.3 of Form R18 or whichever is the earlier.
• The tenant should make the property and themselves available to show prospective residents at reasonable times and when Hive StudentAccommodation is unavailable.
• Hive Student Accommodation will conduct a final exit inspection once the tenant has vacated the property and all keys, access key-cards and remote controls have been returned to Hive Student Accommodation. The exit inspection will be conducted at a reasonable day &time, determined by Hive Student Accommodation and written notification will be provided to the tenant of this day & time.
• The refunding of the tenant’s bond through Form R4 - Bond Refund Form can only occur once;o A suitable replacement tenant has been found and signs a Form R18 Rooming Accommodation Agreement; and Hive Student Accommodation has received all costs and expenses relating to the early termination of the lease agreement.
Your bond will not be refunded until ALL Rent is paid up to the required date as notified to you by Hive Student Accommodation, Keys are returned to Hive Student Accommodation, Administration and Advertising Fees are paid, and the rental premises are in the same condition as per the Form R1 - Entry Condition Report, which forms part of this agreement.