The Zip Building
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About The Zip Building
This Leicester student home is located in the heart of the city with several restaurants and cafes nearby to satisfy your midnight cravings. If you are a music fan, you will find many live music events taking place in various venues around you, as it has exceptional underground music bands. Go to an adventure with your friends in the nearby escape room Escape Reality or at the National Space Centre. Take an evening stroll at the University of Leicester Botanic Gardens or take your books there for a change of scenery.
The building has CCTV, Wi-Fi, all-inclusive bills, and laundry. All rooms have TV and Skype viewing is available.
Book your room now to get £150 cashback! Use the code ZIP150CB while booking to claim your offer. T&Cs apply.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£116 / Week
Choose Your Room
A room located within a 2 bedroom flat featuring a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, and a shared bathroom, kitchen, and lounge area.
An en-suite room featuring a double bed, wardrobe, workspace, en-suite bathroom, and access to a shared kitchen and lounge area.
A self-contained studio featuring a double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, ample storage, and a modern kitchenette.
A 30m2 room featuring a double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, a kitchen and lounge area.
A 30 -35m2 room featuring a double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, a kitchen, and a lounge area.
A spacious room featuring a double bed, large en-suite bathroom, workspace, a kitchen, and lounge area.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
Can I cancel my booking?
If you accept an offer of accommodation online or by signing a Tenancy Agreement, and then decide you wish to cancel outside of the Initial Cancellation Period, the following applies:
- You remain liable for the weekly rent (for each and every week or part week) until you are able to find another tenant that is acceptable to Homes for Students (it is your responsibility to find another tenant) and we are able to re-let the room
- If we are able to re-let the room we will release you from the agreement upon payment of a £250 release fee which we will recover by retaining your deposit (which will not, therefore, be returned). If you have paid a different amount as a deposit (such as £150) then this is the amount that will be retained.
1st Year Applicants Only
If you are a prospective student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from the agreement you will need to provide:
- Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
You can terminate your tenancy agreement if you have an existing medical condition and this is recorded on your application prior to a room offer being made. We will require medical proof with your application and you will be liable for a minimum of 4 weeks’ rent or to the end of the current rent period, whichever is longer.