- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
This Leicester student building is located in a vibrant area in the heart of the bustling city with many restaurants and cafes. Explore the city by visiting King Richard III Visitor Centre a 6-minute walk from the building and St Mary de Castro Church a 10-minute walk away. Do your morning exercise in Castle Park just a 13-minute walk away or have a weekend picnic there with some friends. Anything from live music to shopping can be found near you while you're staying here!
The building has Wi-Fi, secure entry system, laundry, bike storage, communal area, and a study area.
Book your room now to get £200 cashback! Use the code YH200CB while booking to claim your offer. T&Cs apply.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
Applicable on selected tenancies
Get the voucher delivered to your email address within 90 days of check-in
Refer your friend and earn a GBP 50/ USD 50/ AUD 50 Amazon voucher as they check-in
A booking is considered complete when there is:
Signed Tenancy Agreement
Payment of deposit, full rent/ first rent installment
Accepted Guarantor Agreement, if applicable
£170 / Week
Choose Your Room
A 24.6-25.8m2 spacious self-contained studio featuring a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, and a modern kitchenette.
* Flexible Contracts Available
A 22.5-24.5m2 self-contained studio featuring a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, dining area, and a modern kitchenette.
* Flexible Contracts Available
A 26.7-28.4m2 self-contained studio featuring a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, dining area, and a modern kitchenette.
A 33.5m2 self-contained studio featuring a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, ample storage, and a modern kitchenette.
A 21-22m2 self-contained studio featuring a small double bed, en-suite bathroom, workspace, wardrobe, dining area, ample storage, and a modern kitchenette.
*Flexible Contracts Available
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
Paying in instalments for international students requires a UK guarantor.
Can I cancel my booking?
If you accept an offer of accommodation online or by signing a Tenancy Agreement, and then decide you wish to cancel outside of the Initial Cancellation Period, the following applies:
- You remain liable for the weekly rent (for each and every week or part week) until you are able to find another tenant that is acceptable to Homes for Students (it is your responsibility to find another tenant) and we are able to re-let the room
- If we are able to re-let the room we will release you from the agreement upon payment of a £250 release fee which we will recover by retaining your deposit (which will not, therefore, be returned). If you have paid a different amount as a deposit (such as £150) then this is the amount that will be retained.
1st Year Applicants Only
If you are a prospective student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement.
To apply to be released from the agreement you will need to provide:
- Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
You can terminate your tenancy agreement if you have an existing medical condition and this is recorded on your application prior to a room offer being made. We will require medical proof with your application and you will be liable for a minimum of 4 weeks’ rent or to the end of the current rent period, whichever is longer.