Nurtur House Sheffield - Sheffield
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Nurtur House Sheffield
Nurtur student home in Sheffield is where you find spacious studio apartment to live in and where you get to socialize with friends in the communal areas. It is your chance to see familiar faces and get to know new people. While living here, you can enjoy a yoga on the roof terrace with your flatmates or spin in the gymnasium to stay fit. You can plan a movie night in the cinema room or a gaming tournament in the games room. Moreover, you get to benefit from fast Wi-Fi speeds, all-inclusive bills, smart laundry, courtyard garden, study zones and information at your fingertips thanks to the student portals. The building also has a 24/7 concierge desk.
Kelham Island is close to this property, and there is a Tesco Market less than 10 minutes walk away. A short walk is all you need to reach multiple restaurants in the area, including Proove, La Vaca, and Costa Coffee.
*If you request to move in later than 26-09-2020, the property will require proof from your university.
Choose Your Room
A 21m2 self-contained studio with a double bed, wardrobe, a private bathroom and a kitchen. Located on the 7th floor. The studio comes with north views.
£145 / week
You can pay in 4 installments - No need for UK based guarantor
- Cooling-off period – before 1st August: Unless you have already collected the keys to the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by contacting us by e-mail at any time during the 5 days after we send you an e-mail confirming your booking is complete (the “5 Day Cooling-Off Period”). If you do that, we will make no charge and we will return any Advance Rent you have already paid to us within 7 working days to you.
- Cooling-off period – including after 1st August: Unless you have already collected the key(s) to the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by contacting us by e-mail at any time up to 24 hours after we send you an e-mail confirming your booking is complete. If you do that, we will make no charge and we will return any Advance Rent you have already paid to us within 7 working days to you.
- Failure to get grades (Undergraduates): Should you fail to gain the required qualifications and are not accepted into University, you may cancel your Tenancy Agreement and we will refund any Advance Rent payments within four weeks so long as you provide the following information within 72 hours of your exam results being published: (a) written confirmation from you that you wish to cancel your Tenancy Agreement due to having failed to obtain the required grades for your first choice University; and (b) supporting evidence from the University or UCAS.
- No Visa: If you are required and fail to obtain a UK Visa before the start date of your tenancy, we will cancel your Tenancy Agreement and refund any Advance Rent payments made by you to us within four weeks provided you supply us with the following within 3 days of you receiving official confirmation that your visa was declined: (a) written confirmation from you that you wish to cancel your reservation; and (b) supporting official evidence to show that the UK Visa was declined.
- Extenuating circumstances: If you are no longer able to attend University and/or live away from home due to extenuating circumstances, such as ill health or family issues, please contact us in order to discuss the matter. We may require you to provide us with proof of such circumstances prior to agreeing to terminate the Tenancy Agreement. You are liable to ensure all rent payments are up to date until any release from tenancy date is agreed. In the event a cancellation of booking under this policy is denied, you would be responsible for sourcing a placement tenant.
- Cancellation by you – replacement tenant: you will remain liable for the full contractual rent, unless and until a suitable (in our sole opinion) replacement tenant is found by you for your accommodation. If a suitable replacement tenant is found, subject to our entering into a new agreement with such proposed tenant, you will be released from the contractual obligations set out in the Tenancy Agreement and any overpaid rent money will be refunded to you, less an amount equal to £50 as a cancellation and administrative fee. In the event of you sourcing a replacement tenant before your tenancy start date, subject to a successful tenancy take over, you are no longer liable for any administration fees or future contractual obligations set out in the Tenancy Agreement.