Viale Sabotino - Milan
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Viale Sabotino
The Crocetta subway station is just a 12-minute walk away. There are numerous tram stops surrounding this student accommodation as well.
You can visit the historical landmark Arco di Porta Ticinese as it just takes a 6-minute drive to get there!
Many grocery stores are located all around such as Gaghe, Minimarket Frutteto, Indian Market, and MyAuchan.
Numerous restaurants are located nearby such as Osteria Conchetta, Fonderie Milanese, and Amici Miei Ristorante Milano.
This student home offers facilities such as fully-furnished rooms, a lift, concierge services, a TV, and Wi-Fi.
Choose Your Room
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
€625 / Month
-Upon booking: a 200€ registration fee + 250€ ( cleaning fee and contract closure deducted from the deposit )
- Monthly payments are available.
• Before 60 days from the contractual date: DoveVivo collects 0%
• Between the 60th and 31st day: DovevVivo collects 50% of the first monthly payment
• In the previous 30 days: 100% of the first monthly payment
**Reservation window is 30 days ( means student has to move in within 30 days from booking the room )