Via Molino delle Armi
- Payment & Cancellation
- Map & Virtual Tours
About Via Molino delle Armi
The Missori subway station is located just a 7-minute walk away from the student accommodation. You can visit some historical places that are located right around the corner such as the Basilica San Lorenzo Maggiore and the Basilica di Sant'Eustorgio.
There are many grocery stores nearby such as Pam Local, Quality Mini Market, and Alimentari. Numerous fast-food outlets can be found around as well such as Amsterdam Chips, Burger King, and McDonald's.
This student home provides facilities such as fully-furnished rooms, a balcony, a lift, shared bicycle parking, concierge services, a TV, and Wi-Fi.
€525 / Month
Choose Your Room
An 18sqm single room within a 7-bedroom featuring one double bed with a balcony, study, and seating area, TV, free Wi-Fi, concierge, shared bathroom, and a shared kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine.
* Note: Final rent price and availability are subject to change and to be confirmed upon completing your booking.
-Upon booking: a 200€ registration fee + 250€ ( cleaning fee and contract closure deducted from the deposit )
- Monthly payments are available.
• Before 60 days from the contractual date: DoveVivo collects 0%
• Between the 60th and 31st day: DovevVivo collects 50% of the first monthly payment
• In the previous 30 days: 100% of the first monthly payment
**Reservation window is 30 days ( means student has to move in within 30 days from booking the room )