About The Forge 2
- Shared flats and studio apartments
- Your own en-suite
- High-speed Wi-Fi & all-inclusive bills
- Common room with widescreen TV and free pool table
- Free on-site gym
- Parking available at an extra cost
- 17 minutes walk from Sheffield Hallam University and 5 minutes walk to Collegiate Campus
- 19 minutes walk to the University of Sheffield
- 10 minutes walk to the train station
Sister property to the Forge, the Forge 2 is a recent addition to the larger and older property which houses over a thousand students.
The two properties have a shared reception. Furthermore, students from the Forge can access the amenities in the Forge 2 including table football and pool table in the expansive common room, and a gym.
The convenient Boston Street location of the Forge 2 means it’s only a few minutes from Sheffield Hallam University’s City and Collegiate campuses. The property is 17 minutes from the University of Sheffield, on foot.
The property is home to a Wilkinson and Sainsbury’s supermarket, while a huge Aldi supermarket is just across the road alongside the highly rated Hermitage pub which is a favourite for Forge 2 residents. The bus stop across the road from the property links to the city centre and further.
The price quoted for the Forge includes bills, contents insurance and Wi-Fi; you don’t have to worry about unexpected extra expenses.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
- En-Suite from £116
- Studio from £145