About Central Point
- En-suite rooms in shared flats and studio apartments
- Brand new common room with pool table, table tennis, TVs and table football
- Quiet study room
- Located in the heart of the city centre
- 10 minutes walk from Plymouth College of Art and Design
- 12 minutes walk from the University of Plymouth
- 10 minutes walk from Plymouth train station
- 10 minutes walk to the seafront
Central Point is only 10 minutes’ walking distance from the University of Plymouth, the Plymouth College of Art and Design, as well as the seafront. The doors face the Royal Parade, allowing you to have access to buses going to any part of the city. It is also located in the middle of the city’s best location for bars, restaurants, and shops.
The property also offers amazing choices of studios, perfect for living independently. There are also shared flats that you can share with your friends, or make new ones. The rooms come with their own en-suite shower room, three-quarter beds, study space, and good storage. The flats are also arranged in groups of 3-8, sharing a fully-fitted kitchen and a lounge area for relaxing. There is also a common area with TV and a laundry room.
Students looking for accommodation for Plymouth university halls should explore this option.
All prices include contents insurance, Wi-Fi and utility bills. You only pay one weekly rate, and everything will be taken care of by us. We also offer maintenance, security and customer services teams to assist you with any concern or questions. We offer a secure and safe environment for you to enjoy while studying.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.