About Manor Bank
- En-suite rooms in shared flats and studio apartments
- 9 minutes walk to Northumbria University and 17 minutes walk to Newcastle University
- High-speed Wi-Fi & all bills included
- Common room with free pool table and television
- Study room and courtyard area
- 3 minutes walk to Newcastle Quayside with its bars, restaurants and galleries
- 3 minutes walk from local supermarkets
- 5 minutes walk from Newcastle city centre
Newcastle student housing, Manor Bank is a residential facility located on Pandon Bank, just a few minutes away from the campus of Northumbria University, as well as the Newcastle University and Students’ Union building.
This student hall Newcastle is situated in the city centre, with close access to the link bus running to the Coach Lane campus. Students also have easy access to different local amenities, including a dependable public transport network of metro trains, buses, and mainline services.
This property is also just three minutes’ walking distance to the Newcastle Quayside, which serves as home to a wide range of restaurants, bars, and galleries. Also, the Newcastle city centre is about five minutes’ walking distance, which means that all of the best entertainment and shopping areas of the city are just within very easy reach.
Manor Bank provides en-suite bedrooms for accommodation, with communal living and kitchen areas. Similar to other student accommodations in London, contents insurance Wi-Fi, and all other bills are included in the room price; thus, leaving you no worries about unexpected costs.
This facility runs with 24-hour security cameras, as well as secure door-entry systems, and dedicated maintenance and customer service teams.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
- En-Suite from £100
- Studio from £150