About The Old Fire Station
- Shared flats and studio apartments with your own en-suite
- High-speed Wi-Fi & all bills included
- Communal room with pool table and 50” TV
- Located near the city centre and the beach
- Just 10 minutes walk from Aberdeen College and 15 minutes walk from Aberdeen University
- Chargeable car parking
The Old Fire Station Aberdeen has is situated nicely next to the city centre. Students have easy access to the University of Aberdeen and Robert Gordon University Garthdee Campus thanks to the nearby bus stop. You’re also just ten minutes away from Aberdeen College and Aberdeen Sports Village.
The Aberdeen city centre is just five minutes away from the property and ten minutes away from the fairground and cinema complex by the beach. The ideal location of the Old Fire Station means that you’re right by the shopping, entertainment, nightlife and restaurant hubs of the city. There are also a number of convenient shops and takeaways nearby.
The student accommodation in Aberdeen comes with Wi-Fi, contents insurance and all bills. There’s no unexpected cost here.
*Short-term required deposit is only £100.
**For short-term bookings, please contact us for more information.
- En-Suite from £99
- Studio from £165